Water Heater Program
Cape Hatteras Electric Cooperatives sells Rheem Marathon water heaters to members, at cost.
Here's what makes the Marathon a lifetime solution for you:
Two and a half inches of polyurethane foam insulation minimizes stand-by heat loss allowing only a 5 degree loss in 24 hours. This saves money on your energy bill!
Seamless, blow-molded polybutene inner tank will not rust or corrode. No anode rod required. The outer tank resists dents, scratches and salt air. Marathon offers the best durability, withstands the harshest environments and eliminates smelly water due to chemical reactions with sulfates.
Marathon's lightweight tank is easier to maneuver and position and features a bowl shaped tank bottom that drains completely.
Plus So Much More
|Gallons||Price (w/ tax)||Height (to top of fitting)||Diameter||Weight (lbs)|
|Heavy Duty Series:|
Professional Prestige Hybrid Heat Pump Water Heaters
Professional Prestige™ Hybrid Heat Pump is our most advanced, energy-efficient water heater – with over $4,000 in lifetime savings with less than 2 years payback.
- High 2.45 EF reduces operating cost $340 annually compared to a standard 50-gallon electric model
- ENERGY STAR® rated
- Delivers hot water faster than most standard electric water heaters – 73 gallons first-hour delivery for 50-gallon model and 86 gallons FHD for 80-gallon model
- 8700 Btu/h compressor – the most powerful in its class for quick recovery of hot water
- Ambient operating range: 37-120° F is widest in class, offering more days of HP operation annually; designed to meet Northern Climate Spec (Tier 1)
- Easy access side connections
- Quick access to electrical junction box
- Easily replaces a standard electric water heater
- LCD Screen with built-in water sensor alert with audible alarm and service notifications
- EcoNet™ WiFi-connected technology and free mobile app gives users control over water systems, allowing for customizable temperature, vacation settings, energy savings and system monitoring at home or away. Visit Rheem.com/EcoNetConnect
- Water sensor detects water outside of the unit and sends an alert via the free EcoNet™ mobile app to the homeowner
- EcoNet™ WiFi Kit included with EC2 models
- Energy Saver
- Heat Pump Only
- High Demand
- Electric Heat Only
- Vacation: 2-28 days (or placed on hold indefinitely)